ESSEX COUNTY, NJ — Essex County’s newest spherical of free, coronavirus testing occasions will happen in Livingston, West Orange, Newark and Roseland.
The county has been internet hosting a collection of COVID-19 testing occasions for native residents because the pandemic started. Upcoming dates embody:
- Friday, October 30 – Essex County Weequahic Park, Meeker Avenue entrance, Newark, 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (walk-up appointments can be found at this location)
- Monday, November 2 – Essex County South Mountain Recreation Complicated, Archery Discipline, Cherry Lane, West Orange, 4 to six p.m.
- Wednesday, November 4 – Essex County Golf Middle, 600 Eagle Rock Avenue, Roseland, 4 to six p.m.
- Thursday, November 5 – Livingston Senior/Neighborhood Middle, 204 Hillside Avenue, Livingston, 4 to six p.m.
- Friday, November 6 – Essex County Weequahic Park, Meeker Avenue entrance, Newark, 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (walk-up appointments can be found at this location)
Here is the way it works, county officers mentioned:
“Essex County residents with or with out signs are inspired to get examined. Residents age 8 years and older are welcome to get examined. Residents are inspired to get retested if they’ve taken the swab or saliva checks 14 days in the past or extra and have acquired adverse check outcomes. Testing is supplied freed from cost; medical insurance just isn’t required. To make an appointment, residents ought to go to www.EssexCOVID.org or name 973-877-8456. They are going to be required to finish a brief questionnaire. When completed, they are going to be supplied with an appointment time and a affirmation quantity. Residents ought to deliver the affirmation quantity with them. They’re requested to reach quarter-hour earlier than their scheduled appointment. Residents taking the COVID-19 saliva check shouldn’t eat, drink, smoke or chew gum half-hour previous to arrival.”
Ship native information ideas and correction requests to [email protected]