- Serves: 4
- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Course: Major Course
- Delicacies: Irish
- 125g packet smoked bacon lardons
- 150g butter
- 12 sage leaves
- 4 slices of black pudding, from a big one
- 2 slices of white pudding, from a big one
- Just a little oil to brush the puddings.
- 1 tbsp malt vinegar
- 8 free vary eggs
1. Set the oven to 185 levels Celsius.
2. Put the lardons on a roasting tray and prepare dinner for 10 minutes or so till golden and crisp.
3. Put the butter in a saucepan and place over a low warmth till it begins to softly foam and bubble, don’t stir, this would possibly take 5 minutes or so, be affected person.
4. When the butter turns a nutty color, add the sage leaves and prepare dinner for 30 seconds. Take away the sage butter from the warmth and incorporate the crispy bacon, put aside.
5. Brush the puddings with the oil and bake within the oven for eight-10 minutes.
6. In the meantime deliver a pot of water to the boil then add the salt and vinegar.
7. Poach the eggs for six to seven minutes, drain with a slotted spoon then set on prime of the puddings on heat plates.
8. Heat the sage and bacon butter then spoon it excessive of the eggs and serve.