Fall in Georgia — once you get to put on sweaters and really sweat in them. With superbly coloured bushes and air just a bit crisper than earlier than, settling down with a heat cup of tea and a candy deal with is an effective way to ring within the season.
For these simply as confused about Georgia fall as we’re, right here’s a dessert that mixes summertime s’mores with the quintessential pumpkin spice taste of fall. Bonus: strive these chocolate chips from Condor Goodies for a neighborhood contact.
Dairy-Free Spiced S’extra Cookies
(yields roughly 10 cookies)
½ cup unsweetened nut butter (almond works nicely)
¼ cup canned pumpkin puree
¼ cup almond flour
½ cup cane sugar
1 egg (OR sub 1 tsp. chia seeds with 2 tsp. water)
1 tsp. vanilla extract
½ tsp. cinnamon
½ cup mini marshmallows
½ cup mini chocolate chips
½ tsp. baking soda
2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
¼ tsp. salt
1. Preheat your oven to 375 levels Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, mix the moist substances — almond butter (or different nut butter), pumpkin puree, vanilla extract and an egg (or egg substitute) — till nicely mixed.
3. In a big separate bowl, mix the dry substances — almond flour, cane sugar, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, baking soda and salt — and blend completely.
4. Create a nicely in the midst of the dry combination, add the moist substances to the dry and blend completely.
5. As soon as moist and dry mixtures have been mixed, fold within the chocolate chips and mini marshmallows. Use a cookie scoop or a spoon to kind balls of dough, and unfold them evenly over the baking sheet.
6. Add just a few extra chocolate chips and 1-2 extra marshmallows to every ball of cookie dough if desired.
7. Bake for 10 minutes. Take away when edges are agency to the contact.