Protein bars: They are often an incredible supply of gas, however most store-bought manufacturers are loaded with synthetic sweeteners, synthetic flavors and added sugars, which regularly end in you not feeling your finest. However worry not, as a result of we on the Clog have found the last word recipe for simple (and vegan!) protein bars, which is able to develop into your new favourite wholesome snack!
- 2 1⁄2 cups almond or oat flour
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup or agave
- 3⁄4 cup almond or peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup protein powder
- 1⁄4 cup coconut oil
- 2⁄3 cup melted darkish chocolate
- In a big bowl, mix all of the elements besides the darkish chocolate and blend properly.
- Press the dough right into a pan, then cowl with the melted darkish chocolate.
- Freeze the dough for 20 minutes.
- Slice into squares and luxuriate in! You may retailer the remaining bars within the freezer.
We hope you’ll attempt these simple vegan protein bars. They’re so good that you just gained’t imagine they’re wholesome. Plus, they remind us of cookie dough — a win-win!
Contact Jazmin Cubilla at [email protected].