Washington, DC – September 3O, 2020: 10,000 ladies have signed as much as be a part of the ten,000 Black Vegan Girls motion one week earlier than this system formally launches on October fifth. Award-winning public well being nutritionist and creator Tracye McQuirter, MPH, created the free on-line program as a useful resource to offer dietary steerage and help to black ladies, who expertise the highest charges of preventable continual illnesses within the nation, together with coronary heart illness, sure cancers and diabetes.
By a collection of on-line 21-Day Vegan Contemporary Begins that embrace cooking movies, meal plans, vegan recipes, grocery purchasing lists, meal prep guides, and vitamin ideas, McQuirter’s 10,000 Black Vegan Girls program provides black ladies the help they should “go vegan, get wholesome, and really feel nice for all times.”
“I’m past thrilled that 10,000 ladies (and counting) have signed up for the 10,000 Black Vegan Girls motion,” stated Tracye McQuirter, MPH. “With all that’s happening on this nation and the world proper now, it’s no small act that 10,000 black ladies are taking this time to deal with their well being. I’m honored to be their information on this probably life-changing journey. That is just the start!”
Tracye’s 10,000 Black Vegan Girls 21-Day Vegan Contemporary Begin program overview:
- The 21-Day Vegan Contemporary Begin will happen on-line October 5-25. Individuals will obtain a hyperlink to obtain their free 21-Day Contemporary Begin Guidebook, which incorporates preparation steerage, vitamin 101, meal plans, recipes, grocery lists, and meal prep ideas for the 21 days.
- For the primary 7 days, individuals shall be taking the primary week to prepare with out having to decide to going vegan but.
- For the subsequent 14 days, the group shall be cooking and consuming 100% vegan, following the meal plans and recipes within the Guidebook.
- Individuals could have entry to stay on-line calls with Tracye and particular visitors twice every week for steerage, Q&As, ideas, and help.
- A non-public Fb group shall be an area for girls to get to know one another and supply help and encouragement all through the 21 days.
- McQuirter will lead an interactive on-line cooking class, the place individuals will cook dinner a vegan meal collectively in actual time.
- Complementary digital health courses shall be offered for individuals by a licensed health coach, who can also be a participant in this system.
- On the finish of the 21 days, individuals will obtain a certificates of completion and there shall be a web-based celebration.
“I need to really change the well being paradigm of black ladies,” stated McQuirter. “We’re leaders in so many progressive methods, however we’re in a disaster in terms of our well being. And whereas there are various causes for this, we now have the ability to take again management of our well being. It’s about our greens, not our genes! Consuming reasonably priced, nutritious, and scrumptious plant-based meals is without doubt one of the finest methods for us to get wholesome now and for the remainder of our lives.”
For extra data, please go to 10000blackveganwomen.com.