Make wholesome consuming easy and scrumptious with Sam Wooden’s wholesome vegan tempeh tabbouleh salad that is excessive in protein and fibre, however low in energy. It is also excellent for meal-prepping.
If you find salads boring and unsatisfying, then this recipe will change your life.
Full of nutritional vitamins, antioxidants, and good carbs and fats, this is nothing unhealthy about this salad.
Furthermore, it is low in calories and sugar, however excessive in protein and fibre to assist hold you full for hours.
It is also excellent for including to your meal-prep books.
Like what you see? Sign up to our bodyandsoul.com.au newsletter for extra tales like this.
Pistachio tabbouleh with fried tempeh
Cook dinner: 00:06
- 1/4 cup(s) parsley (contemporary) stems and leaves finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) mint (contemporary) leaves finely chopped
- 1/2 tomato(es) finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) onion (purple) finely diced
- 2 tablespoon(s) buckwheat (uncooked)
- 1 tablespoon(s) pistachios roughly chopped
- 1/4 lemon(s) juiced
For the tempeh:
- 100 g tempeh
- 1 teaspoon(s) mustard (Dijon)
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil (further virgin)
- 1/4 lemon(s)
1. Cook dinner buckwheat in accordance with packet directions.
2. In the meantime, to make the tempeh, place lemon and Dijon right into a bowl and blend with a spoon to mix. Add in tempeh items and coat within the combine.
3. In a big frying pan or skillet on medium-high warmth, warmth olive oil till scorching, then add in tempeh. Cook dinner for 2-3 minutes on all sides, till golden brown.
4. Mix all substances for the Pistachio Tabbouleh in a big bowl.
5. Serve with the tempeh.
- Energy: 396.5 cal
- Protein: 22.8g
- Fibre: 14.8g
- Fats: 15.7g
- Saturated fats: 2.1g
- Carbs: 35.2g
- Sugar: 5.7g
For extra recipes, head to 28 by Sam Wood.