Nettie Frank handled us immediately! This beautiful lemon cake is as mouth watering because it appears. We have been thrilled to have one thing so superbly created to have fun our massive 18th! Nettie tells us that whenever you’re planning a celebration, go together with a theme or perhaps a colour might be your theme. Then you’ll be able to plan the meals round that. She has a typical gold social gathering provide container that may match any colour and theme. That manner she’s not shopping for new gadgets each time, simply altering the paper items, flowers and meals. Thanks, Nettie! @chefnettiefrank
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup soften butter
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 lemons zested and juiced
- 3 eggs 1 tsp. Vanilla
1. Mix sugar, butter and lemon zest in a mixer utilizing a paddle attachment.
2. Add all dry elements and blend till mixed
3. Add milk, eggs, lemon juice and vanilla to batter.
4. Flip oven to 350 levels
5. Pour batter into two 8” rounds.
6. Bake for 45 minutes.
7. Let cool over evening in pans