Is that this the simplest dessert YET? Baker, 26, wows together with her easy recipe for iced cinnamon scrolls – and you may make them in a MUG
- Beginner baker Eloise Head, 26, is the founding father of Instagram recipe web page FitWaffle
- She posts movies of decadent desserts that take only a few minutes to organize
- A clip displaying viewers make cinnamon scrolls in a mug has gone viral
- The dough is created from two components: Greek yoghurt and self-raising flour
- Ms Head describes scrolls as ‘mushy, doughy and candy’ – the right mixture
A video from ‘Instagram well-known’ baker Eloise Head displaying viewers make iced cinnamon scrolls in a mug has gone viral on social media.
The 26-year-old, who’s the founding father of FitWaffle Kitchen, an Instagram web page devoted to decadent desserts that take only a few minutes to organize, has amassed over 24,000 likes on the clip because it was shared on Saturday.
In it, the self-taught chef from London makes the dough from two easy grocery store components: Greek yoghurt and self-raising flour.
She makes use of butter, sugar and cinnamon powder for the filling and a mixture of powdered sugar and milk for the glazed icing.
Ms Head, who shot to on-line stardom when a baking craze swept the globe in the course of the first COVID lockdown, describes the scrolls as ‘mushy, doughy and candy’ – the right mixture for pastry.
Scroll down for video
London baker Eloise Head’s iced cinnamon scroll, created from a easy two-ingredient dough of flour and yoghurt in a mug
To make the dough, Ms Head mixes 50 grams of flour with 60 grams of yoghurt, kneading collectively till a stiff dough types.
She locations it on a floured floor and rolls it out right into a roughly formed rectangle, earlier than mixing 10 grams of melted butter, one tablespoon of sugar and half a teaspoon of cinnamon in a cup and spreading it over the dough.
After folding the lengthy edges into the center, Ms Head then rolls the dough right into a free scroll and locations it inside a microwavable mug.
She sprinkles extra sugar and cinnamon excessive earlier than microwaving on a excessive warmth for one minute.
Ms Head describes the scrolls as ‘mushy, doughy and candy’ – the right mixture for pastry
London baker Eloise Head (pictured) constructed a mammoth Instagram following throughout lockdown by sharing her easy methods for making decadent desserts
Ms Head warned it is necessary to not overcook the dough because it turns into chewy.
In the meantime, she turns her consideration to the icing.
That is made by mixing three tablespoons of powdered sugar with two teaspoons of milk, stirring vigorously till a clean paste has fashioned.
Ms Head finishes by drizzling icing over the scroll and serving whereas it’s nonetheless heat.
Self-taught baker Eloise Head’s Nutella and Kinder stuffed brownies, created from easy grocery store components, 27 bars of the youngsters’s chocolate and a jar of the enduring unfold
Ms Head makes the latter from 5 grocery store components – butter, sugar, eggs, flour and cocoa powder – together with 27 bars of Kinder and a jar of the enduring chocolate and hazelnut unfold.
She beforehand shared an identical recipe however mentioned this model is ‘undoubtedly an improve’.
Photographs of the brownies have drawn dozens of delighted responses since they had been shared on-line, with feedback together with ‘I’ve to make this’, ‘Oh my God’ and ‘these are subsequent degree’.
Others tagged their buddies, asking them to make the brownies on their behalf.
Recipe for iced cinnamon scrolls in a mug
For the dough
50g self-raising flour
60g Greek yoghurt
For the filling
10g butter, melted
1 tbsp granulated sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
For the icing
3 tbsp powdered sugar
2 tsp milk
1. Combine flour with yoghurt, kneading collectively till a stiff dough types.
2. Place dough on a floured floor and roll it out right into a roughly formed rectangle.
3. Combine melted butter, sugar and cinnamon in a cup, then unfold it over the dough.
4. Fold the lengthy edges into the center, then roll the dough right into a free scroll and place it inside a microwavable mug.
5. Sprinkle extra sugar and cinnamon excessive, then microwave on a excessive warmth for one minute.
6. Combine powdered sugar with milk, stirring vigorously till a clean paste has fashioned.
7. Drizzle icing over the scroll and serve nonetheless heat.
Supply: FitWaffle Kitchen