This rainbow quinoa and pear salad with walnuts, chives, and balsamic vinegar is a fast and flavorful protein-packed, plant-based aspect dish or seize and grub lunch.
Rainbow Quinoa and Pear Salad [Vegan]
- 1 cup dry rainbow quinoa
- 2 cups of vegetable broth (or water)
- 2 recent pears diced
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup chopped recent chives
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- Rinse the quinoa and place it in a saucepan with the vegetable broth. Deliver the pot to a boil, flip the warmth to simmer, cowl the pot and cook dinner for quarter-hour or till the liquid is absorbed and the quinoa is tender.
- Permit the quinoa to sit down within the scorching pan for a further 5 minutes (or longer) in order that it settles and will get fluffier.
- Switch the quinoa to a medium salad bowl and toss it a bit to fluff it. Then combine in the remainder of the components.
- Serve scorching or place the salad within the fridge and serve chilly.