November 5, 2020 2:10:08 pm
Most of us like to eat creamy chocolate brownies. In case you are within the temper for some indulgence, it’s time to strive your hand at baking brownies at residence. Kolkata-based blogger Reshu Drolia shared a easy recipe for making them with complete wheat as an alternative of all-purpose flour, which makes for a more healthy model of the much-loved dessert.
Drolia posted the recipe on her Instagram web page. Test it out:
View this publish on Instagram
Atta Brownies that you will fall love into. These whole wheat brownies are not that bad for your health altogether…. Ingredients: 1 cup Wheat flour 1/2 cup cocoa powder 1 tsp coffee 1/2 tsp baking powder Salt a pinch 3/4 cup thick curd 1 cup sugar powdered 1/4 cup+1 tbsp oil 1 tsp vanilla essence 1/2 cup walnuts (chopped) 1/2 cup choco chips Water as required How to make: Sieve wheat flour, cocoa powder, coffee, baking powder, salt in a bowl and mix it well. In another bowl put thick curd, powdered sugar, oil, vanilla essence, whisk it well till sugar dissolve and mixture becomes smooth and creamy. Wet mixture is ready. Put the flour mix gradually into the bowl of wet mixture and gently fold. Mix it well till no lumps. Add water as required and make medium thick batter. Add choco chips, walnuts into the batter and mix it well. Reserve some choco chips, walnuts for garnishing. Take rectangular cake tin and grease it with oil. Transfer the mixture into the greased tin and tab it to spread evenly. Spread some choco chips, chopped walnuts on top and bake in pre-heated oven at 180 degree for 35 to 40 minutes. Once done, take out the tin from the oven and let it cool down for sometime. After few minutes unmould it and cut into square slices. Serve brownie along with icecream. #brownies #browny #Desserts #Sweets #Cakes #Baking #Homemadefood #homemadechocolate #foodies #foods #food #eat #foodie #foodpic #breakfast #yummy #homemade #yum #foodporn #instagood #delicious #foodlovers #hungry #foodgasm #foodpics #tasty #delish #instafood #eating #mintsrecipes
1 cup – Wheat flour
½ cup – Cocoa powder
1 tsp – Espresso
½ tsp – Baking powder
Salt a pinch
¾ cup – Thick curd
1 cup – Sugar powdered
¼ cup +1 tbsp – Oil
1 tsp – Vanilla essence
½ cup – Walnuts (chopped)
½ cup – Choco chips
Water as required
* Sieve wheat flour, cocoa powder, espresso, baking powder, salt in a bowl and blend the components effectively.
* In one other bowl, add thick curd, powdered sugar, oil, vanilla essence, and whisk it effectively until the sugar dissolves and the combination turns into easy and creamy. The moist combination is prepared.
* Add the flour combine progressively to the moist combination and gently fold. Combine effectively until there are not any lumps.
* Add water as required and make a medium-thick batter.
* Add choco chips and walnuts into the batter and blend effectively. Reserve some choco chips and walnuts for garnishing.
* Take an oblong cake tin and grease it with oil.
* Switch the combination into the greased tin and unfold it evenly. Unfold some choco chips, chopped walnuts on prime and bake in preheated oven at 180 levels for 35 to 40 minutes.
* As soon as performed, take out the tin from the oven and let it settle down for some time.
* After a couple of minutes, unmould it and minimize into sq. slices.
* Serve the brownies with ice cream.
When are you attempting this?
📣 The Indian Specific is now on Telegram. Click on here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and keep up to date with the newest headlines
© IE On-line Media Companies Pvt Ltd