Each fall season, individuals debate about the very best vacation pie: is it apple, pumpkin, candy potato, pecan? In my household, a new flavor is normally delivered to Thanksgiving however will get uncared for within the shadows of the classics (they are surely onerous to beat). And when these basic pie flavors are made into different desserts — particularly bars — we won’t assist however crown them the winner. And this spherical goes to those straightforward pecan pie bars.
TikTok user @food52 shared the recipe that already seems like it will be my new favourite and declared, “I do not know who wants to listen to this, however pecan pies are out and these pecan pie bars are in.” I am not going to argue with that! We are able to virtually style the mix of pecan crunch, white and brown sugar, and the candy and salty flavors. See the complete recipe forward!
- 3 1/2 cups flour
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup white sugar
1 5/6 cup darkish brown sugar
2 3/4 sticks of unsalted butter
4 massive eggs
1/3 cup gentle corn syrup
1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 levels.
- Pour 3 cups of flour, 3/4 teaspoon of salt, 1/4 cup of white sugar, 1/3 cup of darkish brown sugar, and a pair of 3/4 sticks of butter in a bowl. Mix in a meals processor.
- Pour combination right into a 9×13 inch pan, and pat down till flat.
- Bake at 350 levels for 35-45 minutes, or till golden brown.
- Make the filling by including 1/2 cup of flour, 1 1/2 cup of darkish brown sugar, 4 massive eggs, 1/3 cup of sunshine corn syrup, 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract, and a little bit of salt right into a bowl. Beat the combination till easy.
- Add chopped pecans, and stir collectively. Pour combination onto backed crust.
- Bake at 350 levels for 35-45 minutes.
- Reduce into bars and prime off with flakey salt.